analytics

October 4, 2011

Baby Safe Christmas Tree Balls

My husband and I fight over what the word is: balls or bulbs?

Either way, we both LOVE Christmas (actually we love the season and could give or take the driving and drama of the "day".  Plus I hate giving and receiving gifts, so I'll take the tree and cookies and parties and turtlenecks).

I have no idea where the tree will go and if we'll even have one, since our monkey is totally insane and climbs on everything.  Maybe we'll just get some pine branches to sit atop the bookcase in the living room to give us that great smell and use our driftwood tree (from last year).

Anywho - I love these cozy neutral baby safe balls/bulbs!  

The post is written in another language, but who needs a common language when you have pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment