analytics

May 28, 2011

Rearranging once again

As we start to get our house together things are constantly moving to find the right place...

When we finally got the chandelier up, we realized that if the table was going to be centered underneath it, there would be no way to get to the piano...and if it wasn't centered, it drove me nuts.

(see how its off center here?)


(my big ole new mama butt won't fit through there without squeezing by)


I ordered popps to get the measuring tape and measure the wall between the dining room and the living room. We had a large wooden trunk taking up space there (it held our spare blankets) and voila! The piano and the wall were EXACTLY the same length.

Moved it over, added an orchid, and it looks great.

(from this *that's the leaf for the dining room table on the trunk)


(to this!)


My sister is redecorating her place so she came over to get the trunk the next day!

Now we just need to find a groovy buffet for this wall - I need a place to store my home office supplies...

No comments:

Post a Comment