analytics

November 30, 2010

Sick day

Turner just got over his month long cold yesterday and here I am with another one. I know it isn't possible that I have the same cold - but it sure feels like it.

Taking care of a baby when you're sick stinks. Tim's taken some time during breaks to give me some rest, but really, its just hard.

My house is a wreck. Every night Tim and I clean it and every day by 5 it is a mess. The kitchen is a mess b/c I try to make food but can't clean up. The living room has toys all over and laundry half folded, the hall is full of stuff brought up the stairs but not put away, the bathrooms have laundry and wet washclothes on the floor.

All my orchids are dead. My succulents were dead too, but I finally threw them out.

I have lost 10 of the 60 pounds I gained when I was pregnant. Seriously - not cool. Last week I gained 5 pounds - thanks holidays.

My boy is damn cute though. Today we were reading a book on the bed and he grabbed my mouth and smiled and laughed as I read.

It is 3:00pm and he's down for the night. Which means a 4:30 wake up for us. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment