analytics

November 4, 2009

Greening our house

I have been reading "The Complete Organic Pregnancy" and trying to green our house. Here's a list of what I've done so far:
  • Replaced our dish washing detergent with Meyer's (non-toxic). The test load worked OK--we'll see if it passes GiGi's approval.
  • Replaced our laundry detergent (Meyer's again).
  • Replaced our liquid soap with the vegetable based, organic Dr. Bronner's.
  • Replaced my shampoo with an organic, non-toxic one and I must say that I am having a really good hair day.
  • Bought a carbon monoxide detector. Should've done this a a while ago.
  • Made a great, all organic big pot of Italian Green Cream Soup with potato, leeks, and swiss chard.
  • Made a ginger and pomegranate simple syrup to add to bubble water for a real ginger ale to try to help with GiGi's nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment