analytics

March 3, 2013

Baby Dropped and Heartburn Gone!

I've had NASTY heartburn for the last 8 weeks or so. 

The kind that wakes me up.

I was taking Papaya enzyme for the majority of it, but lately I've had to resort to Tums.

So, a few days ago I was convinced I was going into labor.

I was having lots of regular braxton hicks PLUS pain under my belly (across my lower abdomen).

I even had Bubbs stay home and take T to school that morning so I could rest.

Anyway, I realized that the baby had dropped and that was the big difference.

Now, three days later, I realize that my heartburn is GONE.  I haven't taken papaya in three days!

Baby dropped = heartburn gone?   I don't remember that from last time, but groovy.

I also heard that second timers don't have the baby drop early - but this guy is low.  Very low.


No comments:

Post a Comment